It is wonderful to see when art inspires the everyday designs around us. To see an artist’s creation on wearable and useable objects brightens the mundane. Recently we have noticed more and more “artsy” designs. Probably one of the most popular is Jackson Pollock’s action paintings. Here are a few everyday objects inspired by his well known works.
1. Jackson Pollock Autumn Rhythm Number 30
2. Paige Denim Verdugo Skinny Jeans from Nordstrom
3. Splatter Pillows from Houzz
4. DIY Cabinet by French by Design
5. Veeshoo from Wolf and Badger